Merchant Account Overview
- Accept credit and debit card payments for goods and services.
- Get matched with merchant account providers that suit your needs and compare prices and services that each provider has.
- Full set up of your account either through banks or Independent Sales Organisations (ISO)
- Improving your business prospects and expanding your sales and profits.
- Save time and money by providing quick and secure services to customers and clients.
Your Own Merchant Account
- Provides more payment options for customers and increases your sales ratio since customers spend more with credit/debit cards than with cash.
- Be able to accept payments anytime, anywhere. Avoid delays by speeding up transaction process.
- Protection against theft and having to handle large sums of cash in register and reduces the risk of fraud.
- Reduces the losses in sales and profits as there is security, insurance and assurance that your money is safer.
Other Merchant Account Benefits
- Customers have wider variety and choice of payments.
- Saves time and money for customers as they benefit from using their cards.
- Security for customers as their details are not compromised and less risk of identity fraud.
- Avoid excessive bank fees that come from depositing cheques and cash.
- No need to worry about bad cheques and counterfeit currencies.